•Diploma in Medical General practice;
•A valid license practice registration;
•At least 3 years’ of post-graduate experience in General Practice;
•At least 1 year of proven hands-on solid practice as a Cruise Ship SPA Doctor;
•Proficient speaking, reading, and writing skills in English, and with a fluent level in at least 2 of the following languages: German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, Chinese. •High School Graduate or equivalent;
•Must hold relevant qualifications;
•Proficient speaking, reading, and writing skills in English, and with a fluent level in at least 2 of the following languages: German, Italian, French, Spanish, •Must hold relevant qualifications;
•Any other certifications such as tai bo, yoga, pilates,
READ MORE INFO..
WHO WE ARE
1. Ocean Jobs has a history on 22 years in recruitment for Cruise market
2. All our staff were previously worked on board of cruise lines
3. We are committed to provide the highest-quality service to our corporate clients as well as to our employment candidates.
4. We understand and identify the needs of each client and we adapt to each customer needs .
5. We are an integrated team.
6. Owners are directly involved same as the team.
7. We deliver a personalized service to each client.
All this with many extra hours and lots of challenges .